Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Keep Your Eyes On My Cock

I'm doing this strap on tutorial for Wendy. She asked, pretty please, so here it is. Zelda showed me this and it may be a slightly different version that what is in Midori's book. She thinks that's where she got it from. I don't own that book, so I can't check.



We were discussing skills at last week's TES meeting. Boymeat's great with canes, floggers, whips and such but doesn't know much about rope. Me, I'm good at rope. Jefferson's so-so with the above mentioned but his real skill is those fingers, his amazing fingers and what they do to orafices. Lolita's good with lots of stuff, especially rope, spanking and canes. "Anal" says Wendy, "I want to be known for being great with anal."



She's seen me at parties and events and has seen me use the rope method to tie on my strap on. I used it to fuck Avah at DO Sex Camp while she was suspended in rope. I showed Wendy how to do it at the last orgy we attended, in order to fuck Desire after I had roped her up.

First, "Get your cock center of gravity" as Lee Harrington would say. I tuck the balls inbetween my legs and squeeze them in order to keep the strap on in place. I'm using a 30 foot piece of solid braid nylon for this. It's doubled. Take the bight (the end that is folded over) in one hand and the working end in the other.

Loop the working end through the bight. We just made a lark's head. It is one of the most common knots you'll make. Don't tighten it, we need it loose enough to fit more rope.


Run the rope around your waist and loop back through the circle. Notice how my hand is hardly purple anymore! Next we are going to make a figure eight around our thighs.




Loop back around your left leg and come up inbetween your legs and loop in on the right bottom side of the circle. Pull the rope all the way through.



Now we are going to loop around the right thigh.





Bring the rope between your legs.






Loop in on the left bottom of the circle.







Pull the rope all the way through. This is when you should pull and tighten all the ropes and make sure they are snug and tight.










Now we are going to make a square knot on top of the strap on to lock it in place. That's right over left.









And left over right. Pull to tighten.










Bring the ropes up to your waist and wrap around.










Pull snugly and make a 4. My fingers are holding the rope at the top of the 4.













Loop through and tighten.













Take the ropes and split them. Tie behind your back in a bow.













Makes your ass look cute, doesn't it?
Zelda helped me take the pictures. She was being a bit of a pain in the ass, so I had to throw her bitchy butt down on the bed and fuck her and slap her around a bit. Man, that woman loves to argue!
Ok, Wendy, I hope that helps!















11 comments:

Curvaceous Dee said...

That's a fantastic tutorial - and one I want to try out for myself! Thanks for the excellent directions and photographs.

xx Dee

Wendy Blackheart said...

Oh man, thank you Miss Jo! As soon as I get home from class today, I am so practicing strapping my cock on.

Avah said...

Ooh- great tutorial!

But wait- what am I known for?? Cumming? Lol.

Jocasta said...

Silly Avah,
Have you forgotten?
You're the blow job queen.

Avah said...

OMG- I did NOT just forget that!!!

Jefferson said...

There are always so many things to learn. Thanks for all the ways you hone my nascent skills.

This is a great example: now I can tie my cock into place!

Jocasta said...

OOh, what a fabulous idea. Jefferson with two cocks!

I don't know what I love more, your vocabulary or your cock. Okay, your fingers and your cock and your mouth down there.

There's something about a man that sends me running to the dictionary...

and its not That easy.

Cock Ring Rep - AdamEve.com said...

wow this is a great tutorial! I believe some lesbian couples really need this!! By the way thanks for the excellent directions and pictures.

Anonymous said...

Amiable brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.

Loey said...

I really love this harness! I was looking for something simple yet sturdy for a friend who doesn't want to invest in a pricey strap on harness. Great pictures and directions. After I try it on myself I definitely plan on showing my friend. Thank you so much for this (and the person who posted the link on Fetlife.)

wanted-a-pony said...

Wow! This is what I've been looking for for YEARS: a harness that really fits me, that I can afford & that I can take anywhere without worrying about TSA ripping it off! Thank you SO MUCH for the simple directions & clear photographs. I can't wait to try it out....